48V USB 5V Phantom Power Supply Adapter For High Sensitivity Condenser Microphone
Phantom power is a device that supplies powers for a capacitor microphone. In the capacitor microphone, a certain voltage is needed for polar plates of the capacitor head to build the electric field to work (the electrets microphone has a built-in polarized electric field, no phantom power is needed), and the microphone amplifier (also known as a preamplifier) in the capacitor microphone also needs power supply. Thus the main function of the phantom power supply is providing power to the microphone amplifier and the capacitor head in the capacitor microphone.
1. Turn on the power switch and the power indicator on the switch is on.
2. Plug the female XLR into the dock connector for microphone, while plug the male XLR into the dock connector for microphone input jack of the phantom power.
3. Plug another female XLR into the signal input dock of the phantom power, while plug the other end of XLR into the mixer, sound card or device with balance input.
Functions & Features
1. Use the isolated voltage-boosting technology to effectively prevent the ground signal interference.
2. Use the built-in low-pass filter circuit design to fully filter out the interference noise from the external audio equipment.
3. Use two sets of balanced power supply, to balance the input and output signals, makes the voltage be balanced and stable, and inhibit common mode interference.
1 x Phantom Power
1 x USB Cable
1 x Instruction manual